Sunday 7 May 2017

WRITE ABOUT YOUR SOULMATE.


Soulmate is someone who fits with you, but not necessary who has absolutely the same hobbies and interests, because both soulmates complement each other. This would be my definition of soulmate.

I’d rather say that is what I understand nowadays as a soulmate because years ago I didn’t believe in the existence of such people. But this opinion about non-existence of soulmate changed when life showed me the opposite, this was when I met my soulmate. I haven’t left him sice I met him.

Mario, my boyfriend and soulmate, is 18. He has brown eyes and is dark-haired. He also has lovely featuures and a beautiful mouth. Relating to his figure, he is very tall and he looks very attractive when he is groomed, althought still atractive without grooming.

In terms of his interests and hobbies, Mario loves playing PlayStation. He also loves to draw and sleep, but he also loves to do outdoor activities and sports. Mario is very smart, witty and so amusing with a wonderful sense of humor, he always makes me laugh. Besides, when I’m sad or overwhelmed he always cheers me up and he gets me to forget all my problems. I think his only fault is to be, at times, too good.

I admire him because he has a way of thinking and seeing things and the world very unique that I love it. I love all the moments that I spend whit him, for the way he is and how he makes me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment