Sunday 7 May 2017

WRITING



20th April, 2017
Dear Alice,

How are things? Thank you so much for the lovely message you sent me for mu birthday. It was so beautiful. It has been so long since we didn’t meet.

I’ve got so much to tell you. Last week your best friend sent me a message. He was very worried about you because you have a season very hooked to social networks and your mobile. That's why I would like to give you some advice about it.

In the first place, all those electronic devices are very harmful to health if you spend a lot of time with them. For example, the screen may hurt your view if you look a lot. It is also scientifically proven that if you sleep next to the mobil, it transmits radioactivity to you. Well, I know all this things happens in the long run and it seems like I'm getting paranoid.

Secondly, I think you need to remember the most important thing: there is a beautiful world to discover off the screen of the mobile. You cannot waste time looking at social networks as time passes. You have to go out to discover the world and live experiences. That's why I think we should have a meeting of friends and plan a camping where there is no internet. This way I could show you the time you are losing dedicating it to social networks.

I hope it seems a good idea, write and tell me how about it. Can’t wait to hear from you.

Love,

Marina.

No comments:

Post a Comment